High Conflict Divorce: A Model for Child-Centered Reunification Therapy
For anyone who has worked with High Conflict Divorcing families and has been frustrated in how to help. Child-Centered Reunification Therapy is designed to give children a voice in the reunification therapy process. Child-Centered Reunification therapy uses a unique two-therapist approach, equally representing the parents and child, and integrates parent education, co-parenting skills, mental health education filial play therapy, and experiential therapy. Throughout the conference participants will gain knowledge in the CCRT theoretical foundations, process, and techniques of Child-Centered Reunification Therapy.
Through this program participants will be able to:
- Define reunification, appropriate clients and children
- Define Child-centered reunification process and goals
- Identify how to work with trauma in CCRT
- Outline and discuss the process of Filial Therapy
- Outline process of closing the CCRT case with success
- Discuss clinical issues in CCRT and how to approach them
- Outline follow-up post-discharge
Download the flyer!
Class Dates (online via Zoom)
September 24, 2021 9am to 4pm (EST)
Lunch break 12 pm- 1pm
Session Costs – $120, Student Rate – $60
Approved for 6 CE’s.
Nicole R.H. Baker, MS, LAMFT, PhD Candidate
No need to worry about travel! This interactive online class allows you to attend from the comfort and ease of your home! Discussion time is built in to each session.